Off-Grid Energy Solutions for Telecom Tower
Ascot offers a complete range of generating sets, power solutions and hybrid generators for off-grid telecom towers.
Off-grid refers to remote areas without electrification or areas where the availability of electricity does not exceed 8 hours a day.
For these off-grid areas Ascot suggests engine-powered and hybrid-powered solutions capable of guaranteeing continuity of electricity even in extreme climatic conditions, offering enormous savings in fuel and product maintenance.
The AC and DC generators with dual configuration are among the former, while the all-in-one hybrid power units with the installation of solar panels are among the latter.
ENGINE-POWERED SUGGESTED ENERGY SOLUTIONS
RUGGED DUAL GENSET (1+1) CHARACTERISTICS:
• AC or -48V DC power
• Dual Generators (1+1)
• 24H NON-STOP RUNNING
• 82 days fuel/oil independency
• 80.000 hours service life (9 years)
• Web-based Remote Management System
• TYPICAL ENGINE HOURS: 8760 running hours/year
HYBRID-POWERED SUGGESTED ENERGY SOLUTIONS
DIESEL/ LPG HYBRID + SOLAR CHARACTERISTICS:
• -48 V DC power
• Diesel/LPG/ Hybrid +Solar
• 24H NON-STOP POWER
• Up to 84 % fuel/engine hours savings
• 12 months Service Interval
• 10 Years service life; Web-based Remote Management System
• TYPICAL ENGINE HOURS: 980 running hours/year
For more info and specifications contact our Team: https://ascotinternational.com/our-team