SERVICE ASSISTANCE PORTAL: ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
Help Desk provides, through an “Online Support” a prompt reply to any Service Worldwide demand.
Once a Service Ticket is open, it is immediately forwarded to the nearest Service Center Network Node for the management of the task. The service is guaranteed free of charge and ensure a reply within 24 hours during working days and 48 hours during free time. To start, we recommend you to connect to: http://service.ascotinternational.com
Once a Ticket is open, you will be able to check your request status.
- Issue occurred on field: Customer has observed an issue on-site
- Site Report: Intervention of customer or local service on site to create a SITE REPORT to explain properly and clarify the case supplying detailed information
- Open service ticket: Open a ticket in the online support http://service.ascotinternational.com/open.php and attach the SITE REPORT file
- Ticket Confirmation: Wait few minutes to receive the ticket confirmation
- Help Desk Reply: A help desk operator will reply to ask for more details or clarify on how to proceed to solve the case within 3 working hours
- Technician on field: Once all needful instructions and material are received the intervention to resolve the case will have to be performed by technician in charge within 10 days
- Service Final: After the intervention a detailed SERVICE FINAL REPORT will be prepared by customer or local service and attached to the ticket to close the case
- Final Feedback: Feedback from customer